Last week we told you how to Get Your iOS 6 Jailbreak From CCRepairz and after you do so, the Cydia application is automatically added to your SpringBoard with the rest of your applications like iTunes, the App Store, etc. Cydia is basically the Jailbreak App Store for your iOS 6 device, but it only comes with a few sources (jailbreak app repositories also called repos) so you will need to add some more.
This week we’re going to help you out with a list of Cydia Sources so you can get the most out of your iOS 6 jailbroken device, but first you need to know how to add a new source to Cydia.
How to Add Cydia Sources
- Open Cydia
- Tap Manage
- Tap Sources
- Tap Edit
- Tap Add
- Type the source URL (see a list of them below) and tap Add Source.
Here is a list of Cydia sources for installing native apps on your iOS 6 device. Add any of the URLs below as a source in Cydia to download new tweaks, themes, and apps that you can install. Each source maintains their own list of apps available for you to install via Cydia.
- Big Boss: https://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/
- BiteYourApple: https://repo.biteyourapple.net
- Cydia Developer and Java Run Time: https://apptapp.saurik.com
- HackStore: https://cydia.myrepospace.com/HackStore/
- Hackulo.us: https://cydia.hackulo.us/
- HackYourIphone: https://repo.hackyouriphone.org
- iClarified: https://cydia.iclarified.com
- iCauseFX: https://repo.icausefx.com/
- iExploit: https://iexploit.myrepospace.com/
- iHacks: https://ihacksrepo.com
- Insanelyi: https://repo.insanelyi.com
- Install0us: https://cydia.hackulo.us/installous-4.4.2.deb
- iSpazio : https://ispaziorepository.com/
- ModMyi: https://apt.modmyi.com
- Pwn Centre: https://apt.pwncentre.com
- Rip Dev: https://i.ripdev.com
- Sinful iPhone: https://sinfuliphonerepo.com/
- SOS iPhone Cydia: https://cy.sosiphone.com/
- The iPhone Spot Repo: https://www.theiphonespotrepo.net
- xSellize: https://cydia.xsellize.com
Let us know in the comments section below if we missed any Cydia Sources that you’ve used in the past and think should be added to this list.